New Season offers a wide range of services; whether you are enquiring about possible options to come to Canada, are in the middle of your immigration process or require assistance to finalize your immigration.
How we operate:
We begin with an initial consult and questionnaire to assess your Canadian Immigration eligibility. We will identify the suitable program for your application and upon signing an agreement to work together we will:
- Determine your Immigration category
- Complete and perfect your application(s)
- Communicate with Immigration Canada and your Canadian Visa Office
- Keep you up to date and informed of the status of your application
- Prepare you for any interviews and next steps in your immigration process
- Assist and provide resources for a successful integration to Canada
If you are interested in applying to come to Canada temporarily, immigrate to Canada permanently or want to sponsor a spouse or family member contact us today.
We can help to identify the best course of action to take, and we will see you through right until the end!
- Visitor Visa (including visitor extensions and Super Visa)
- Work permits, extensions and change of conditions
- Study Permits
If you are considering to come to Canada to visit, for tourism, as a temporary foreign worker or as a student we can help you get what you need to make it happen!
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Express Entry and Expression of Interest
- Caregiver Program
- Start up Visa
- Self Employed Program
If you are wanting to come to Canada permanently as a skilled worker, a caregiver, to start a business, to be self-employed, or want to apply for a provincial nominee we can help you!
- Spousal/Common-Law Sponsorship
- Family Sponsorship
If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident and are interested in sponsoring your spouse, dependent child, parents, grandparents or other eligible family members we are able and excited to help you reunite with your family in Canada!
- Temporary Resident Permit
- Criminal Rehabilitation
We are skilled to assist those who have had issue, or anticipate issue in entering or remaining in Canada due to inadmissibility concerns. This is including, but is not limited to criminal inadmissibility, financial inadmissibility and medical inadmissibility.
Humanitarian and Compassionate Considerations
For those with exceptional circumstances, contact us today.